Closure times & days
Finningley Practice closes at 12pm on training days
Closure days at Bawtry Practice
On the following Wednesdays the Practice at Bawtry will close at 12noon for staff training purposes :
– 4th November 2020 – the Practice will re-open at 8am the following day
– 18th November 2020 – the Practice will re-open at 4pm
– 20th January 2021 – the Practice will re-open at 8am the following day
– 3rd February 2021 – the Practice will re-open at 8am the following day
– 3rd March 2021 – the Practice will re-open at 4pm
– 10th March 2021 – the Practice will re-open at 8am the following day
If you need a doctor in an emergency, please telephone the Practice on 01302 710326 where you will be directed to our out-of-hours service.
Non-urgent advice: Out of Hours
There is always a Doctor ‘on call’ for urgent medical problems.
When the Practice is closed and you telephone the Practice, you will be directed to the Out of Hours (OOH) service. Your call will be managed by a team of experienced Doncaster GP’s who will deal with your problem. If the doctor feels it appropriate, you will be expected to attend the OOH Service which is base at Doncaster Royal Infirmary. This service covers night-time, weekends and Bank Holidays.
Call 999 for life and death emergencies